support for Everquest 2

pamonyet

support for Everquest 2

Post by pamonyet »

Hey TrackIR Devs,

My favorite game in the world is Everquest 2. I would love to see you and the devs at Sony Online Entertainment getting together and making TrackIR and Everquest 2 work togather! It would be great if you guys could get Everquest 2 to become an "Enhanced Game".

Please Please! I guarantee that if you guys can make it work, you will have my order for a TrackIR5.....and hundreds more orders from other EQ2 players!!!

Any SoE dev is worth contacting, but Rothgar is really into peripherals and getting them to work with EQ2.

Thanks,

- PaMonyet
Seth Steiling

Re: support for Everquest 2

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi PaMonyet,

I've been chatting with their lead developer today, and it sounds like they're interested in exploring the integration. We'll do everything we can on our end to facilitate this!

-Seth
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
pamonyet

Post by pamonyet »

Hey Seth,
Thanks for the reply and your interest! I suggest contacting a dev at Everquest2 named Rothgar (screen-name). He's a great guy and loves to work stuff like your tech into the game. Tell'em I gave you his name!

Looking forward to see Everquest in a whole new way (TrackIR way that is....lol)

- PaMonyet
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Right now we're just navigating some red tape with Sony. Hopefully that will get addressed soon.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack