We are hoping a mouse solution

mopheta

We are hoping a mouse solution

Post by mopheta »

We have not forgotten. I�ve spent some weeks without playing aircraft simulators, and I see my Trackir like a decoration piece in the top of my monitor.

Trackir can be more usefull. Don�t put these hard limits. Or put any software expansion like "vector" to enable a good mouse emulation feature linke SmartNAV, but using the TrackIR driver and hardware.
Jim

Re: We are hoping a mouse solution

Post by Jim »

We know our users want mouse emulation back in TrackIR. We plan to announce something to the community in the near future.
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

Ok, I�m waiting. Thanks.
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

But life is too short.
Jim

Post by Jim »

It is in Beta testing as of early next week. Your wait won't be that much longer!
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

The public beta is now in our downloads area, looking forward to feedback!
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

You only need to launch the TrackIR and Mouse emulation program (the both), and launch the game. I have Install the new drivers and play with Mafia, Ghost recon, Doom 3, Farcry,..... and all games work with mouse emulation.

The emulation system is GREAT!!!..... the best I have seen.

I only can say a problem: the tracking frames per second seem to be low, and affect ingame framerates if you have not the option "mouse filtering" into the game. Mafia works perfect, and Doom 3 only if you enable mouse filtering (if not you have like an important fps decreasing). I can�t see how to smooth Farcry or Ghost Recon. I need to test with more games to see what happend.

Other thing is that there is a death zone in the mouse emulation program that I can�t see how to modify (I would want to see how work without this death zone).

But this is the first release with the new mouse emulation system, and the result is VERY GOOD in my opinion.
pepper

Post by pepper »

yes, i got it to work, its excelent! did a few bombing runs in il-2 sturmovik. good job!