Uploading to Ridgid Body

Andrea

Uploading to Ridgid Body

Post by Andrea »

Hi everyone,
I am unable to upload or open any files in my Ridgid body toolkit. Is there any reason why this would happen? the only message that is gives me is that there was a "system error". Please help! thanks
VincentG

Re: Uploading to Ridgid Body

Post by VincentG »

What version of Windows are you using?

What version of the Rigid Body/Tracking Tools software are you running?
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

I made a mistake on the message, it actually says something about a critical error....It just won't upload anything. I was using the ridgid body & point cloud 1.3. And it wouldn't allow me to upload anything.

Ive now downloaded the Tracking tool 2.0. with this application i'm not sure how to upload anything either? it seems that it will only allow to upload calibration data?

Now what i thought i should be recording my data in the Arena Motion capture system. and then be able to open this data in the Tracking tool and create a ridgid body, track it and export it. However, I am not able to do this. Can i use my Arena motion capture data in the tracking tool program or are they completely separate?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

They are seperate applications. You can only share the calibration files between them.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

So Do i even need the Arena Motion capture program or can i do everything with the tracking tool? what is the difference between them?

My goal is to record data of someone running, track certain body segments (using markers), and then export it to another location.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

You can find a comparison of the 2 applications here.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/p ... rison.html