Profile Management

Seth Steiling

Re: Profile Management

Post by Seth Steiling »

If you have some screenshots that I can look at, just email them to me directly (seth @ naturalpoint . com).
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Bingo41

Post by Bingo41 »

Seth,

I sent the screen shot to you last evening....did you get it?

Bingo41
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Got it. I emailed a response yesterday.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Bingo41

Post by Bingo41 »

Seth,

I figured it out, but NaturalPoint still has a problem, at least with large monitors (I believe). As it turns out I have a Samsung 305T Plus 30 inch monitor that is capable of 2560 x 1600 dpi.

What I had been doing, was enlarging the initial TrackIR dialog box to the maximum size before opening the advanced settings page. If I did this, the data defining the "curves" would disappear. However, if I hit the restore button in the upper righthand corner between the "minimize" and the "close" buttons, then the curves re-appear. By the way, on a large monitor, the default size TrackIR dialog box fills approximately 1/4 the screen.

The image I sent you via email recently is how the area where the curves would normally reside looks when the TrackIR dialog box is maximized. As you saw, there are no data points

So what Natural Point needs to fix, is the case where the dialog box is maximized.

Bingo41