Learning Track IR 5... a bit lost with loading Profiles

GeezerGamer

Learning Track IR 5... a bit lost with loading Profiles

Post by GeezerGamer »

I must be dense but having a hard time understanding how you load a profile in the new software version.

When you click on one of the game titles in the profile tab have you loaded the profile....I can't tell. My assumptions is a whole bunch of profiles got loaded with the app software and that is why 50 some games are listed

Help says you will know you have loaded the profile when the top screen lists the current application is loaded, but once I have loaded the game, I won't see this screen, so I am confused how I can tell when I have loaded a profile

Whenever I look at the title screen it says ....
Profile = Default
Title = None
trap

Re: Learning Track IR 5... a bit lost with loading Profiles

Post by trap »

I have the same problem. I can get profile in,but no matter what I do, I can't get a title in. You ge profile by setting up you profiles and the hitting the save button
VincentG

Re: Learning Track IR 5... a bit lost with loading Profiles

Post by VincentG »

The profile, that is listed to the right of the game name, will load, when the software detects that particular application starting. Until it loads a gami9ng application, the software Title will list none, and the default profile will be used.
GeezerGamer

Re: Learning Track IR 5... a bit lost with loading Prof

Post by GeezerGamer »

Is there a way to confirm that it is working.....if you hit control alt delete and switch to track IR will you be able to see it?

Also if I create a new profile for an application that is not on the list like Over Flanders Fields does part of setting up the profile involve pointing it to the application that relates?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Yes, You would see it then (ALT_TAB)

OFF should use the CFS3 profile. - There is no way to add a game name to the list, unless it has built in TrackIR support, and you update the games list.
GeezerGamer

Post by GeezerGamer »

thanks for the help....will giv'er a try