CSV Export - Values Static

maxj

CSV Export - Values Static

Post by maxj »

The CSV file is not recording all the information properly.

The individual markers seem to be tracking per frame (the last columns of frame rows) However, the trackable X, Y,Z, quaternion info and yaw/pitch/roll are static and do not change from frame to frame.

Trackable rows never change. Individual trackables are different, but they stay the same throughout the file.

I am linking to an excerpt of my CSV file as an example, I have 2 trackables.
www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mtjordan/example.xls

I need to know what markers and to which trackables they belong to are moving.

Thank you,
Max
maxj

Re: CSV Export - Values Static

Post by maxj »

So, we have fixed that issue but I am seeing a couple more.

First, the CSV is reporting right handed cooredinate system when I belive it is lefthanded.

Second, the trackable information seems to be off. The point cloud and 'trackable' markers are on the opposite side of the XY plane from the Trackable X,Y,Z coordinates.
simbex

Post by simbex »

I'm having a similar issue where we are clearly tracking 2 trackable marker sets. The native file when played clearly confirms that both marker sets are moving. however, when I export the data file, the only column that has changing values is the frame index and timestamp. Both frame and trackable data are exactly the same down to the double datatype resolution for each frame. Not sure what is going on here. Also, when I do export data for a single trackable object, I get different values for each frame, but when I export the same data multiple times, the data are different each time....... I don't know how to interpret these differences.
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

We've got some fixes in for this that will be in the next release in the next day or two. I apologize for the issues with the current version. Also, regarding lefthanded/righthanded coordinate system, you can set it within the tracking tools settings.
simbex

Post by simbex »

Thanks for the update. When can we expect to get the next release? I'm trying to collect some data, but have no way of getting data out at this point.

Thanks.