Alacritypc and trackir 5 software

hawgman

Alacritypc and trackir 5 software

Post by hawgman »

I use alacritypc for shutting down extra stuff and starting what i want. Trackir4 software worked good. trackir5 software says it starts but doesn't. Unit never lights up or anything. Without useing alcritypc, trackir5 starts fine. Any ideas? Thank you/

steve
VincentG

Re: Alacritypc and trackir 5 software

Post by VincentG »

What version of Windows are you using?
hawgman

Post by hawgman »

Using it on XP machine XP Home SP3? I may try to spend some more time with it tonight if I can get to it. I like my Track IR4 unit and just trying out new software. Old software still works fine for now. Are you familier with Alacritypc software? Kinda handy for mixed gaming work machine setup I use. Thanks for any ideas and will let you know what I find out when I get to play with it more.

Thank you,
Steve Moore
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Never used it before.
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

This is probably the same crash at launch bug that some other people had. This software he is using just seems to start and stop processes, so nothing special: http://alacritypc.kensalter.com/
icebox

Post by icebox »

Heya Hawgman ... I'm also an AlacrityPC user having problems with TrackIR5. Like you said, TrackIR4 worked fine with it but, with TrackIR5 the occasional crash that I get with it is consistent when used with AlacrityPC.

Were you ever able to get TrackIR5 working with AlacrityPC?

(fingers crossed!) :)

Thanks