TrackIR 4 with TrackIR 5 software not working w/ Lomac

Greenwood

TrackIR 4 with TrackIR 5 software not working w/ Lomac

Post by Greenwood »

Hello.

I'm having an issue with my TrackIR 4 & LOMAC. I just bought Flaming Cliffs yesterday. It worked fine for regular LOMAC and also works fine with BS and IL-2. Never had a problem before.

I uninstalled Lock On version 1 and re-installed. Then I installed Flaming Cliffs addon with the newest update from Lockon webpage - 1.12B? I believe it is. I then un-installed my TrackIR software and downloaded the newest update and installed it.

When I rebooted and ran LOMAC FC - The TrackIR's lights would come on and look like it would for any other game but there was no response at all in game. I have not edited or changed any config files (I'm not aware of any config files that I may need to update?)

I have Windows XP SP3.
Q6600 CPU, 3GB RAM, Geforce 8800GT

Any ideas? Thanks!
VincentG

Re: TrackIR 4 with TrackIR 5 software not working w/ Lomac

Post by VincentG »

Some users have reported TrackIR no longer working in Lock-On: Flaming Cliffs, with the latest game patch (1.12a).

To remedy this simply open your LOMAC->Input folder, and delete the TrackIR.ini file; then go to LOMAC->Config folder, and delete the TrackIR.ini file located here as well.
Greenwood

Post by Greenwood »

Thank you sir...that fixed it!
CoolSpy

Post by CoolSpy »

Same problem!!! NO blue light when I launch the game !! I deleted both files but no change :(
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

[quote=CoolSpy]Same problem!!! NO blue light when I launch the game !! I deleted both files but no change :([/quote]

What OS are you using?

What version of the TrackIR software?