TrackIR5 ?

3ra_Luke

Re: TrackIR5 ?

Post by 3ra_Luke »

Same here. There�s no option for do not confirm on closing. I hate to select it.

Please, is there any new beta build we can try? Do you need aditional beta testers? On other thread I offered me as BT. Contact me if you are interested.

Tnx
BM357_TinMan

Post by BM357_TinMan »

....Or have an option so that the unit only comes on when the application is running in a window (not in systray), when it goes into enhanced mode (blue) or when the user specificly turns it on (mouse emulation, etc). Then we could just let the thing run in the systray in perpetuity and never worry about starting or shutting it down

TynMahn
Slice

Post by Slice »

Any updates on the software release guys?

The option I requested is badly needed here 2 more months of clicking OK when I want to quit aaaaarg.
Testing OFF means I have to run and close it several times an evening and it's driving me potty pleaaaaase release it soon!

[ July 28, 2006, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Polovski ]
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

We are working on it, and hope it will be released soon.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

We really can't say what will and what won't be in the next release, but most people will be pleased by the new features.
il2user

Post by il2user »

Can you say if this new SW update contains any changes to things mentioned in these 2 threads?

http://forums.naturalpoint.com/cgi-bin/ ... 5;t=000261

http://forums.naturalpoint.com/cgi-bin/ ... 5;t=000256
il2user

Post by il2user »

Thanks for the quick reply. Have to wait for this update then.

The features suggested in those 2 threads would be nice to have especially in FS2004. In faster action games maybe not as useful.
Slice

Post by Slice »

Guys, any news on this...months pass... more days of clicking that damn annoying "are you sure you want to quit?" and it was fixed months ago... PLEASE can we have an idea when the next software is out, it is nearly ONE YEAR since the last release - almost unheard of in software drivers for an active product!
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

There should be a Alpha/Beta release very soon............
kevin

Post by kevin »

Hello all:

We are very happy to finally announce a new Alpha software release for TrackIR users. This release has a lot of great new features in it, and was a long time coming, as some of you have pointed out for us.

We hope that you enjoy the new features, especially our True View enhancement that translates your head motion to game motion more realistically than ever before.

This is an Alpha release, meaning it could well have some bugs in it, but we felt it was way past time to issue an update. We will be working hard to finalize the Alpha and look forward to your comments and feedback to make it even better.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/06- ... nuals.html

4.1.029 alpha
--------------
added : FSX support (preliminary)
added : True View (more natural movement)
added : Rotation movement enhancements
added : Option to disable Confirm on Exit
changed : Increase Tracking Window size
changed : Increase Lost Tracking time threshold
fixed : Fix rotation radio buttons

NaturalPoint