Cursor Jumps When Clicked

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
nitro81nj

Cursor Jumps When Clicked

Post by nitro81nj »

When I am in full screen with most video games the cursor will jump when I click.

I am using the sip & puff from Gimp Gear... I am using windows Vista on a 64-bit system. Any ideas?
VincentG

Re: Cursor Jumps When Clicked

Post by VincentG »

It jumps after clicking?

Do you have the gravity feature enabled in the software?
nitro81nj

Post by nitro81nj »

Nope. It's not on.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Within the software, make sure that that the mouse override option is set to 0.
Digitanium

Post by Digitanium »

This does indeed happen on some apps/games, its been an issue since smartnav 3, some small bug. Personally i use a separate switch interface, Joy Cable, works perfectly (64-bit compatible too).
nitro81nj

Post by nitro81nj »

BUMP.THIS ISSUE HAPPENS IN 90% OF GAMES I PLAY! IT'S REICULOUS! HELP! I'm a Quad & I'm using the right & left-click sip & puff on Vista 64-bit... I need help bc as a Quad. I need a working mouse! HEKLP...HELP...PLEASE HELP!

Does Wind. 7 woork better w/ smartnav + sip & puff
?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

What happens if you play the games in a window mode?
natekh09

Post by natekh09 »

same problem with 85% of my games no dwell clicker, but my hotkeys r enabled. mouse override is set to 0.0, it might be a different mouse driver that's causing this or a program bug.
nitro81nj

Post by nitro81nj »

I am glad to see the company does not give a ****** about its customers! I have been addressing this issue over nine months! I received no help, nor has anyone else! This is a major issue, because I can not use a device that I paid $500 for it and I cannot even use with 90% of my applications! The technicians and programmers needs get off of their ... to resolve this issue! Someone should contact the Better Business Bureau. That would get some help.

Sincerely yours ,
An Angry, Unsatisfied Customer

PS: Whether it is full screen or windowed, it still does not work!
dkehler

Post by dkehler »

[quote=Nitro81NJ]I am glad to see the company does not give a ****** about its customers! I have been addressing this issue over nine months! I received no help, nor has anyone else! This is a major issue, because I can not use a device that I paid $500 for it and I cannot even use with 90% of my applications! The technicians and programmers needs get off of their .... to resolve this issue! Someone should contact the Better Business Bureau. That would get some help.

Sincerely yours ,
An Angry, Unsatisfied Customer

PS: Whether it is full screen or windowed, it still does not work! [/quote]

Please check your private messages. My previous message on the forum was censored.