TrackIR software 5.0 beta 4 available

Per57

Re: TrackIR software 5.0 beta 4 available

Post by Per57 »

Hello Vincent..
You and i have talked ubout this recently by mail...
The problem is still there, much smaller angel in X-axis. Otherwise my TIR 5 works very nice. But i miss my wide angle, that i hade from start.
No...i have not tried the final version yet. In the download page it say�s that nothing is change from the previous version...wich make me suspicious, that�s where my problem started. But i shall try the final version and se what happend�s.
BRG Per
Per57

Post by Per57 »

Hello, i�m here again.
Unfortunately i still have the same problem as before. I have a new harddrive in my computer and i insatalled the drivers for my TrackIR 5. I started with the first beta version to see if that one worked, and it did. I had the whole X-angel to work with, so i installed the latest driver and there it was again...the problem. I have limited movementsin the X-axis that make my TrackIR 5 more looks like TrackIR 3 than the latest one.
I don�t know what to do...............
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

So you are getting limited movement in the x-axis?

On one side only?

Are you using the TrackClip, or the TrackClip Pro?

Is this within the TrackIR software, or within the gaming application as well?
Per57

Post by Per57 »

Hello again Vincent.
All this is about MS Flight Simulator 9.
I purchased my TrackIR 5 last year and started with downloading softwear 5.0 beta 0.1. Everything worked well even if it was a bit unstable. Then 5.0 beta 0.2 came and 0.3, with beta 0.4 (i think) it got problem with game connection, but you fixed that problem. After that my TrackIR 5 got this problem with limited movement in the X-axis. From the beginning i could move from left side outside my window over to the right side outside the right window. That allow me to be totaly free to move and look around, amazing. But now the problem is that i can�t move like that anymore. I only get a little bit to my right side, and the movement forward is also limited. This is only in the Flight simulator not in TrackIR softwear. It is like a wall stopping me when i try to move around. I have purchased a new harddrive only for the MS Flight Simulator. I started with the first softweare 5.0 beta 0.1. No limited movements, then i installed 5.0 Final b,
and the problem is back again. What can be the problem Vincent? Do you have any solutions........?
BRGDS
Per
Per57

Post by Per57 »

Sorry i forget..
I use Track clip Pro.......
Per57

Post by Per57 »

skullxbones wrote earlier in this topic:

(What happened to the x axis movement in the new beta4? The X axis is now back to the limited movement it is in TIR4 software. The biggest complaint I had with TIR4 was that in FSX in large cockpits you couldn't reach over far enough to the right side of the cockpit to overhead panels to adjust knobs and buttons. It's like there is an invisible wall that stops movement. Previous betas of TIR5 software got rid of the invisible wall, now it back with beta4. Can we get the unlimited movement back?)

This is my problem. And it does not matter if it is XP, Vista or Windows 7. It is the same problem.
Per
Per57

Post by Per57 »

It is really empty in here...
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi Per57,

The 5.0 Final software has been available for download for quite some time now, so you're probably much better off creating a new thread for any current issues you might be having than appending an old thread that's dedicated to an outdated beta release.

If you are still using the old beta release, you should definitely upgrade to the final version of 5.0.

-Seth
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Per57

Post by Per57 »

Hello Seth.
Tank�s for reply.
I�m sorry...... of some reason i landed in this thread with my problem. I will start a new one. By the way i have the leatest TrackIR 5.0 final b softwear installed. I hope you follow me to the new thread. Maybe you can help solving my problem.
BRGDS Per
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Since 5.0 Final has been released, this topic is now closed. Please post in an active thread or start your own for future support requests. :)
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack