NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

rodom

NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

Post by rodom »

If you are having the issue with "Unknown USB Device" in Windows or the device is not being detected at all. Run this utility and it will fix the issue.

** This will only work on the TrackIR 3 and 4 models!

Disclaimer:

This tool looks for entries in the users computer related to NaturalPoint USB devices and attempts to fix problems that may have occurred during the windows installation of the devices and USB drivers.

Note that it is necessary to have the relevant NaturalPoint software installed for your hardware in order for this tool to work properly (i.e. TrackIR 4 software for TrackIR hardware).

NaturalPoint provides this tool with no warranty and support for users who may have experienced USB installation issues and wish to resolve the problem on their own without the assistance of NaturalPoint technical support. Use of this tool is done at the users own risk and NaturalPoint will not be held liable for any issues which may occur as a result of its use.

Links:

WinZip Version
Standard EXE Version

[ January 09, 2006, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Rick ]
Sinister

Re: NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

Post by Sinister »

anything updated with this fix, for the same situation but with WINDOWS 7 and VISTA?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

No, as this was designed for the older hardware, and the older software issues.
otto

Post by otto »

I just updated my OS from Windows 7 32-bit to a 64-bit version. TIR worked fine in the 32-bit OS, but the USB device is not even detected in W7-64. What options do we TIR3 Pro owners have? I could set up a dual boot system, but I'd rather fix this w/in this OS with this device. Any ideas? Thanks.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Answered in another thread
hardingadamn

Post by hardingadamn »

I saw similar thread that has no comment yet and I commented my concern but I'm glad that the answer can be found here. Thank you so muchwww.concrete-tampa.com