Blizzard needs enhanced support!

Charlie251

Blizzard needs enhanced support!

Post by Charlie251 »

I just used TrackIR 2 mouse mode in Warcraft III. I think it shows a great deal of promise.

Enhanced mode will be a must for games like this. I would love to use the TrackIR for mouse panning around the map, makes it extreamly fast and easy, but will need the precision of advanced mode.

Get BLizzard to impliment it in all of their titles. Would work great in Warcraft, Starcraft, ect.
aileron2992

Re: Blizzard needs enhanced support!

Post by aileron2992 »

wow this was posted in 2003 ?

i bought "Starcraft II; Wings of Liberty" not too long ago, and was hoping i could pan the map using TrackIR (i haven't installed the game yet, let alone attempt to use TrackIR 5 with it).

anyone out there that has this game? does it work with TrackIR, or has anyone requested for the game to be added to the Enhanced Games list?
Last edited by aileron2992 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
aileron2992

Re: Blizzard needs enhanced support!

Post by aileron2992 »

For those still looking for a way to pan the map in strategy games like Starcraft:

http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubb ... #Post46660

[quote=NaturalPoint - Mike]I tried to play around with this, and I had some success with our TrackIR and a third party utility available on our site called TrackMapper. It's not perfect, but it works decently well. [/quote]

cheers

A.