Cordless ?

Penzoil3

Cordless ?

Post by Penzoil3 »

:cool:

Any plans to make the Track Clip Pro wireless ? A model with a rechargeable battery would be great!
Thanks
Sue
Seth Steiling

Re: Cordless ?

Post by Seth Steiling »

Nothing to announce at the moment, but we like the idea and are exploring it as a possibility.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Penzoil3

Post by Penzoil3 »

WOW!! Thanks!
Sue
Xentric

Post by Xentric »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Seth]Nothing to announce at the moment, but we like the idea and are exploring it as a possibility. [/quote]

Hope you guys get it done soon as the spaghetti behind, under, on top and next to my desk is starting to cause problems :whistle:
eagledeer

Post by eagledeer »

Sue get the first model free lol?
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

We think a wireless version is a great idea. As we continue to develop the TrackIR line, we will include this idea.
Morphine

Post by Morphine »

I recently purchased a wireless Logitech headset so I'm also interested in a wireless clip. I'm going to try using one if the Duracell USB chargers (http://www.duracell.com/en-US/product/i ... arger.jspx)so at least I'm unwired from my computer.
Morphine

Post by Morphine »

[quote=Morphine]I recently purchased a wireless Logitech headset so I'm also interested in a wireless clip. I'm going to try using one if the Duracell USB chargers (http://www.duracell.com/en-US/product/i ... arger.jspx)so at least I'm unwired from my computer. [/quote]

Unfortunately, this solution didn't work as the Duracell kept shutting itself down. I guess the TC doesn't draw enough juice to make the Duracell think it is charging something.
psychomex

Post by psychomex »

ryanbatc

Post by ryanbatc »

Any word on a wireless TCP?

My cords are so tangled that the length of my headset and TIR is reduced. It's become extremely frustrating. I'll end up spending 1+ hrs untangling it all, and probably a day or more stretching the cords out and figuring out another way to bind them together.