Thank you

rehumies

Thank you

Post by rehumies »

As the topic says, I wiwh to thank you for bringing this fantastic product for us. While waiting for my flight controllers I ordered TrackIR 5 for FSX use. I must admit, that the cost shivered a bit at the time I ordered it. However as soon as I entered the cockpit of the plane (while wearing this silly looking hat mind you, since I couldn't find a better one for the time!) I knew it was worth every penny.

It's funny how I never really considered this method easing my gameplay this much, but at this point it really feels like it's the most naturalistic "next-step" to take with how to control view in games. While I'm still forced to fly with a keyboard for few weeks without controls this helps me to look around, navigate and press those "annoying" controls and switches that were inaccessable in virtual cockpit behind something :p

I also wish to thank you for the hard work you're doing trying to get game developers to support this, and I hope they will as so many have done so already.

You have my full support for sure in any game that supports TrackIR.
Seth Steiling

Re: Thank you

Post by Seth Steiling »

Thanks for the great feedback, rehumies! I hope you enjoy your TrackIR for many years to come. :)
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack