TrackIR Keymapping Utility

Combathanger

Re: TrackIR Keymapping Utility

Post by Combathanger »

Seems like a great program, but I cant get it fully functional. I get good movement left and right, but UP and DOWN is constrained to about 50% of the way.

The TIR shows (and does) full motion, but it just stops halfway up or down w/ this utility
Birch

Post by Birch »

quote:Originally posted by Combathanger:
Seems like a great program, but I cant get it fully functional. I get good movement left and right, but UP and DOWN is constrained to about 50% of the way.

The TIR shows (and does) full motion, but it just stops halfway up or down w/ this utilityThe range of motion is limited by default to a "realistic" amount for cockpit view in the TrackIR software. There is a registry setting* which you can use to override this.

There is a feature in the new software (3.10) which will listen for when the TrackMapper starts and automatically allow the full range of motion (this will begin to work when the TrackMapper is updated to use the new DeveloperID).

* (Check the Readme.txt for details about the "ViewLimiting" registry option - set it to "2" for open or "3" for full.)
siruotoko

Post by siruotoko »

Hi, I'm announcing that I just released the TrackMapper 1.1a.

This is a minor update for adaptation with NaturalPoint Software 3.10 .
It fixs movement limit problem.

Please visit http://kaf.tri6.net/trackmapper/ .

Just announcing, thanks.
Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz »

Great work Kafuji, you Trackmapper works great in WW2 Online and has brough me back to the game, even better news for us there though as the WW2 Online team are now going to get enhanced mode in to the game in the next beta I belive.

keep up the great work you are doing though as your utility is fantastic
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Kafuji,

Great work. Thankyou.
Stephen Casey

Post by Stephen Casey »

Hello I am looking forward to purchasing the Track IR Pro in a couple months for F1 99-02 and it mods. I read the article on bhmotorsports.

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/article/113

Could anyone tell me iff they have used the Keymapping Utility in:

1. F1 99-02 Prototype C MOD.
2. Unreal Tournament 2004.

Thank you all for the effort.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Stephen Casey,

Most of these if not all were done using the PPJoy system.

There are some good procedures here in the forum for implimenting these programs.

When your unit arrives if you are a little stuck, just drop me an e-mail and I will help.
Stephen Casey

Post by Stephen Casey »

Thanks for the good news and quick responce. I very much look forward to my purchase.
SpecialEffect

Post by SpecialEffect »

Track Mapper was a brilliant bit of software. If only it could trigger standard keyboard events, (e.g. look up to trigger "W") it could work on Xbox One and PS4 without too much problems....

http://switchgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... x-one.html

I wonder if "Siruotoko" / Koji "saf" Sato / Kafuji is out there still.... Meanwhile there is Alt-Controller - which is great, but it's no where near as easy to set-up - and doesn't have the nice grid method of shaping areas.

Barrie

siruotoko wrote:This is the first post for me , hello guys.

I made a utility software for TrackIR enhancedmode that emulates Keyboard input for DirectInput games with key look.

here > http://kaf.tri6.net/trackmapper/

My first goal was to use TrackIR2 with WWIIOnline , so this software is optimized for it but may be usefull on any other games with key look cockpits.

This will work on Windows2k/XP and DirectInput games.
Not tested on 98/Me.

It's more functionable than PPJoy/TIR2Joy/JoyToKey combo.