TrackIR for Football Superstars

intergral

TrackIR for Football Superstars

Post by intergral »

Good day

I wanted to request support for Football Superstars. This is the reason I am buying the TrackIR5 bundle.

The game uses 360 degree view like a FPS.

thank you
Seth Steiling

Re: TrackIR for Football Superstars

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi intergral. I'm happy to look into this with CyberSports, though I'm not familiar with Football Superstars' gameplay. It has a first-person view as an option? The videos I've seen only have the standard third-person bird's eye camera views. Could you possibly upload a screenshot of an in-game situation that you would envision using TrackIR in?
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
intergral

Post by intergral »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Seth]Hi intergral. I'm happy to look into this with CyberSports, though I'm not familiar with Football Superstars' gameplay. It has a first-person view as an option? The videos I've seen only have the standard third-person bird's eye camera views. Could you possibly upload a screenshot of an in-game situation that you would envision using TrackIR in? [/quote]

hi Seth. thanks for your response.

Football Superstars controls works just like a FPS though the camera is third person. You use the mouse to determine where the player faces. "W" moves the player in that direction. just exactly like a FPS. You can also strafe left right etc.

You can Right Click and move the mouse -to Control free-camera (without changing the direction of your player)

[img:center]http://wiki.footballsuperstars.com/inde ... Cursor.jpg[/img]
picture of action

i found this pic to describe what i think would be great.

In football superstars you have to have the player you want to pass to in your sight (either you facing that players direction or u use free camera to to that direction).
I would like to use trackir to do this.

shooting is done with aiming the crosshair and clicking left mouse button.
I think this should remain like this.

Please let me know if you need more clarity.

My trackir5 should be arriving today..... hurray!!!! :grin:
intergral

Post by intergral »

after playing the game with mouse emulation:

I think the best would be to use head tracking only to Control free-camera which is done by Right Click and move the mouse (normally). This doesnt change the direction of the player but can be used to look around the field.

pressing F12 should return the view back to the direction the player is looking.

Is it possible to do this right now using emulation e.g. trackmapper?

thanks!