Print game list?

Tiger88

Print game list?

Post by Tiger88 »

Hi, I'm a long time gamer and just got my new TrackIR 5. It's a lot of fun for the games I've already got, but I'd like to get some more TrackIR compatible games.

I'm just about to head off to the software store and wanted to print out the current list of games, but I can't find an easy way to do it. The list on the web site is a table with lot's of icons, not very printer friendly.

The list presented in the TrackIR software is very nice and even has a filter, but no "print" button...
VincentG

Re: Print game list?

Post by VincentG »

You can also just select the games list, thru the all games page, highlight the list, and then just copy it into a text editor applicatio, just the games should copy over.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/03- ... s-all.html
Tiger88

Re: Print game list?

Post by Tiger88 »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]You can also just select the games list, thru the all games page, highlight the list, and then just copy it into a text editor applicatio, just the games should copy over.
[/quote]

Yeah, I tried that, but the results are very messy. It seems like it would be pretty simple to add a "Print List" option to the web page. Until then maybe you could just post a sticky thread with a clean, up to date list suitable for copy and paste for printing?