TrackIR software 5.1 Final now available - Updated

Kuky

Re: TrackIR software 5.1 beta 1 now available

Post by Kuky »

I just want to say thanks for NP for releasing 64bit support games... software Version 5.1 Beta 2 is working great with DCS A-10C Beta 4
AdamJ

Post by AdamJ »

Should we remove version 4 before installing 5?
Birch

Post by Birch »

The TrackIR 4.x and 5.x software can be installed alongside each other. If you have problems with 5.x detecting the TrackIR, then follow the instructions in this post :

http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubb ... #Post45438
SauDepp

Post by SauDepp »

...amazing....

Looks like TrackIR works after "hibernate" as it is supposed to do!

First time for me/my system :)

Great christmas gift so far...

Greets
S@uDepp
Lerxster

Re: TrackIR software 5.1 beta 2 now available - Updated

Post by Lerxster »

Here's an odd one... When running the excecutable I get an error: "Error extracting support files: Class not registered". Then the program closes.

Any ideas?

Cheers
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I have custom profiles built and assigned to DCS Warthog (DCS custom profile) and Flaming Cliffs 2 (FC2 profile). I can't assign anything other than the stock enable, center and precision F keys. Any ideas? Before the update TIR was able to recognize each sim as I fired it up and it used the prescribed hotkeys. Now, no dice.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

[quote=ruggbutt]I have custom profiles built and assigned to DCS Warthog (DCS custom profile) and Flaming Cliffs 2 (FC2 profile). I can't assign anything other than the stock enable, center and precision F keys. Any ideas? Before the update TIR was able to recognize each sim as I fired it up and it used the prescribed hotkeys. Now, no dice. [/quote]

Are they being changed (display) in the custom profiles?

What version of Windows are you using?
Fixeroh

Post by Fixeroh »

[quote=Lerxster]Here's an odd one... When running the excecutable I get an error: "Error extracting support files: Class not registered". Then the program closes.

Any ideas?

Cheers [/quote]

I get the same error and jumped onto this forum to see if others were getting the same problem. Have downloaded and redownloaded about 5 times now with the same result. Totally uninstalled the previous version of Track IR software and just installed my DCS A-10 sim hoping to use Track IR AND the 64 bit version of A-10. Now I'm banging my head because Track IR won't even install. LOL. Any suggestions from the NaturalPoint gurus? I'm running Win 7 64 bit OS. All previous versions of Track IR have run flawlessly.

***Edit: actually the error states "Error extracting support files. Server execution failied". Again, this is just trying to install the 5.1 beta 2 software.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Yes, they're being changed in the display but not being saved. Even after saving them.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
Lerxster

Post by Lerxster »

[quote=Lerxster]Here's an odd one... When running the excecutable I get an error: "Error extracting support files: Class not registered". Then the program closes.

Any ideas?

Cheers[/quote]

Resolved by reinstalling windows 7!