BF2

warrenEBB

Re: BF2

Post by warrenEBB »

check this out guys:
http://www.totalbf2.com/features/interv ... ypart3.php

"
-Will TrackIR be supported?
-It won't be supported at release, but is something that may be incorporated post release in a patch.
"

(many thanks to Jason on this one)
prbf2

Post by prbf2 »

Doesn't sound all too positive :/ You'll or we'll find a solution for this most anticipated game of the year
Jim

Post by Jim »

Noel:

I like the way you think! Yes, we will find a way, one way or another!
jelliott

Post by jelliott »

DICE replied to my many emails about trackIR. This time, its not a generic response, it's from the top. Thought you all might be interested.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your mail and let me say that I see your point. Though, we need to prioritize when we make the game and we won�t be able to get the support for the Track IR into the game before ship.

We rather focus on getting the core of the game into a great state than spread ourselves thin trying to add loads of peripheral features that also will need testing and support in the end.

By doing this we hope to create a solid product that people will love to play and then as we go on, we might be able to add the support for things like the Track IR.

Hope you understand,

Best regards,

/Lars Gustavsson

Lead Designer
prbf2

Post by prbf2 »

I've played BF2 now and it's just the same mouselook feature as in 42, shouldn't be a problem for NP
jelliott

Post by jelliott »

having to hold down a button to look around isnt even worth trying. if i remember correctly, you loose all control of the plane when doing this.. even with a joystick..
Jim

Post by Jim »

Really, wow, they didn't even fix that? These guys really do not listen to their users, or at least it seems that way. We will see what we can do to "fix" it as soon as we can get a copy.
jelliott

Post by jelliott »

Yea.. amazing.. I would have think they would have changed this for sure.. Guess i and MANY people are wrong... lol
Piddy

Post by Piddy »

Two days until the demo comes out!!
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Yup it came yesterday. I downloaded it but got a faulty rar file. I am on my second try now with another torrent 87 % done.

look at filerush the one on torrentspy didn�t work for me.