(solved) Errormessage after Service Pack 1 Win7 update

MemphisBelle

(solved) Errormessage after Service Pack 1 Win7 update

Post by MemphisBelle »

Hello everybody,

I�ve got a strabge problem.

I have updated to Win 7 Servicepack 1 yesterday, so sto speak, I installed that Service pack. Since I did that, I recive the errormessage:

Code: Select all

LoadLibrary failed with error 126 - The given Module could not be found

Does anybody has an idea what this could be?

My Systemspecifications are provided by folowing this link:

http://www.sysprofile.de/id20992

Thanks in advance
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Errormessage after Service Pack 1 Win7 update

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

If this message appears when trying to load the TrackIR software, I would recommend uninstalling it, reinstalling the Visual C 2005 runtime libraries, then reinstalling the TrackIR. Make sure you right click the installer and select "Run as administrator" when reinstalling TrackIR, even if your account is an administrator, because Windows 7 handles administrative rights very differently from Windows XP.
MemphisBelle

Post by MemphisBelle »

Hello Mike and thnaks for replying on my issue.

I tried as you mentioned, unfortunately without success. I have deinstalled the Visual C 2005 runtime libraries and reinstalled them again. before I did, I uninstalled the TrackIR seoftware. After reinstallation of Visual C 2005 runtime libraries, I reinstalled TrackIR Software (ran as admin). But no success. Still the same errormessage. Can it really been up to the ServicePack 1?

regards
Memphis

EDIT solved

A certain dll file was missing. It was the atioglxx.dll file, which needs to be stored in C/Windows/SysWOW64 and System 32 folder. One can downlaod the file just by seraching for atioglxx.dll in google, or follow this link to download it.
Downloadlink

Download link removed, atioglxx.dll should only be obtained directly from AMD/ATI as a saftey precaution
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

The TrackIR software should run appropriately with Windows 7, SP 1. The issue may be due to the rollback in AMD drivers, as they contain OpenGL information.

For troubleshooting purposes, you may want to try installing TrackIR 4.1.038.
MemphisBelle

Post by MemphisBelle »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Mike]The TrackIR software should run appropriately with Windows 7, SP 1. The issue may be due to the rollback in AMD drivers, as they contain OpenGL information.

For troubleshooting purposes, you may want to try installing TrackIR 4.1.038. [/quote]

Nope,

the Software for the TrackIR 5 device works perfectly together with the 4 pro device. I already solved the Problem, check my editing above.

Nontheless, thanks for helping