E3 is fanally over! what FPS can we expect..

Iceman007

E3 is fanally over! what FPS can we expect..

Post by Iceman007 »

Well E3 is finally over
Any news on what FPSs can we expect will include support for trackir tech?
Jim

Re: E3 is fanally over! what FPS can we expect..

Post by Jim »

Good question. We met with a lot of people and everyone seemed to truly love the TrackIR. We will be expecting more support in FPS games soon. Also, I tried the new BF2 and it does support mouse view in the jeeps and dune buggies, not sure about the helicopters. So, we will at least have that, but we hope for integrated support.
jelliott

Post by jelliott »

Thanks for your hard work Jim.. BTW, any pics of the E3 booth babes? lol (shhhh don't tell my wife i asked about them.. lol )

[ May 22, 2005, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: jelliott ]
Morat

Post by Morat »

quote:Originally posted by NaturalPoint - Jim:
Also, I tried the new BF2 and it does support mouse view in the jeeps and dune buggies, not sure about the helicopters. So, we will at least have that, but we hope for integrated support.Jim, hi there. First post for me, but I've been active on BFNATION forums as Morat pretty much since '42 was released. I've been hoping for enhanced mode support in BF2 for the game, but this is good news.

I can perhaps add to your jeep/buggy info. Some of the vids that have been released seem to show helicopter gunnery positions where the player will have mouse control of weaponry such as chin guns. If these are the same as the BFV equivalents they'll be mouse controlled and should be accessible using emulated mode.

Keep plugging away for proper support if you can please, the community will maybe love you so much they'll even buy a few units of your product