custom advance face rig working!!

bsteagal

Re: custom advance face rig working!!

Post by bsteagal »

Hi Diego

Hablas Espa�ol? de ser asi podemos cambiar si quieres...

The version you can upgrade too all depends on when you registered your version of Arena... On the support page
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/support/
On the right hand side there is a box, at the bottom it says: "check my license", click on this and it will open up a box where you can enter the serial number of the device (usb dongle or camera) to which you have your license tied to, put in the license hash code and it will give you the information you need to see up to what version you can upgrade to..

1.6.1 requires a license good thru May 2010, depending on what date your license was generated, you might be able to move up to this version with only 1 upgrade..

"vibration" is mostly a calibration issue.. and 3 marker calibrations are much more accurate that what you can get with a single marker wand, so I do recommend the upgrade. There are other improvements from 1.6 to 1.7.3 that also make this upgrade a good idea if you can swing it, but at least get to the 3 marker wand version.

hope this helps

Bryan
Bryan Steagall
Owner
Kidz Korner Studio
OptiTrack Distributor
Mexico, Central and South America
505-615-2410
bryan@kkstudio.us
www.kkstudio.us
Diegolum

Post by Diegolum »

Hola Bryan:)

Some bad news here, I have to pay 1.500 dollars if I want to access to the 3 Markers wand feature, and the true is that now it is not possible for me, I paid 2000 dollars for Arena 3 years ago and now I have to paid others 1500 If I want to access to the " Non Vibrating bones" feature. it is too much.

Here is the results of the "check my license" that you link me.

Thank you very much for your support.

He preferido continuar en Ingles que hay gente que le molesta si hablamos en castellano.

Gracias!

Diego

==============================================================
Valid From 2008-05-06
Valid Until 2009-05-05
Status Expired

Purchase 3 years of maintenance to renew your license, which expired 2 years 4 mons 8 days ago.

$1,497.00
bsteagal

Post by bsteagal »

Ah, ok.. maybe I can help.. sent you a PM
Bryan Steagall
Owner
Kidz Korner Studio
OptiTrack Distributor
Mexico, Central and South America
505-615-2410
bryan@kkstudio.us
www.kkstudio.us
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

If your maintenance expired on 5-5-2009, three marker calibration could be accessed with two updates. That would give you a maximum version of 1.7.2.

Additionally, you would need a 3-marker wand.

Mind you, this is not the only solution, but it's likely the best.