tracking stops suddenly

BrunoMasmec

tracking stops suddenly

Post by BrunoMasmec »

Hello,
I am using the tracking tools 2.3.4 beta 1, with the V120:TRIO camera. When I open the software, it works well. A few minutes later (this time is variable), first a camera shows "frame not received" and the tracking of the rigid bodies is still active (Camera FPS: 80), then the other two cameras show "frame not received" and the tracking is no longer active.
This behaviour has been tested on 4 different workstations (windows XP).

Could you help me? Thank you very much

Bruno (MASMEC S.p.A)
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: tracking stops suddenly

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Bruno -

Is this issue consistantly reproducable? Does it occur on any workstations that run a different OS (Windows 7)? Are there any other devices plugged into the computer via USB? Have you noticed any other issues occuring around the time of the performance drop, such as a spike in CPU usage or sudden hard drive usage?

Would it be possible to screenshot the software at the time that one camera drops off and send it to support@naturalpoint.com? I'd like to get moving on this as quickly as possible for you.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Bruno -

I have attempted to email you, however the address that your mail comes from does not accept replies. Could you email me from perhaps another email address?
BrunoMasmec

Post by BrunoMasmec »

Dear Mike,

you can reply to:

(removed)

or

(removed)

thank you
Last edited by BrunoMasmec on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Email addresses removed
BWoodhouse

Post by BWoodhouse »

I am seeing the same behavior on Windows 7 OS. Other USB devices would be keyboard, mouse, and Logitech joystick.

Software installed -
Tracking Tools 2.3.3 Beta
Track IR 5 5.1.3 Final
VBS2 1.50

Hardware -
V120 Trio
DonBurroni

Post by DonBurroni »

me too im using Arena, and the v100r2 cams
NaturalPoint - Mike

DonBurroni, you're having this issue with Arena and V100R2 cameras? It has to be an unrelated issue, as this was due to an early revision cable design specific to the tracking bars.