SmartNav with ability switches

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
karthik

SmartNav with ability switches

Post by karthik »

Hi There,
I was trying to do mouse emulation (Right & left click) using external ability switches.

I connected the ability switches to the Y connector which comes with the smartNav. I was able to do only rigt click but not left.

So, I went into the control panel and changed left to right click and right left click and then only left click worked but not the right click.

Both my ability swicthes are working well,Smartnav tracking is working well.
I have changed the Y connector as well and tested and it was the same phenomenon, I have also tried with different Camera still the same result. Can't figure where actually the problem is. I hope somebody is able to help me.
Regards
ktk
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: SmartNav with ability switches

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Is it possible to try installing on another computer? It may be something to do with the computer that you are using if it's not the switch, cable, or camera.
karthik

Re: SmartNav with ability switches

Post by karthik »

Thanks Mike for the reply. i ran some updates on the computer and it was working fine.

Cheers