Trio markers flickering with TT 2.5 beta 2

corwin

Trio markers flickering with TT 2.5 beta 2

Post by corwin »

Hello.

Everything is in the title really.Even when I set the correct exposition, threshold and LED values, from time to time (let's say every 4 seconds) half of the markers seen by the Trio are disappearing, causing the marker to be lost. That is a big stability problem for me.

In fact in grey mode some grey area appears from time to time one one camera at a time. When I set two or more cameras in grey mode the problem disapear. I think this might be linked to my problem.

The grey area look like this:

Can you help me please? Thanks.

Edit: The problem seem to be only in 120 FPS mode. It works fine in 60 FPS mode...
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Trio markers flickering with TT 2.5 beta 2

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hello -

Is this with a V120:Trio or with three Flex13 cameras? Would it be possible to get a screenshot of your entire Tracking Tools window so we can see other settings as well?
corwin

Post by corwin »

Hello. Strangely I can't go back to 120 FPS mode. It seems to be locked in 60 FPS mode. When I enter "120" in the camera Group, it goes back to 60 FPS. Why?

Edit: I'm using V120:Trio.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hmm, I haven't seen this issue before. It would probably be best to set up a remote desktop session for troubleshooting. Would you mind contacting support@naturalpoint.com or calling us during business hours to try to set this up?