TT_CameraFrameBufferSaveAsBMP

Asa_E-E

TT_CameraFrameBufferSaveAsBMP

Post by Asa_E-E »

I am a bit confused about how to use TT_CameraFrameBufferSaveAsBMP. Unfortunately, it seems that this function was added after TT2.0, so it is not documented in the Tracking Tools User Guide.

I have attempted to use this function and received only a black bitmap image. It may be that I have some camera properties set incorrectly which is leading to me not seeing anything, however, before I try and hunt for what is wrong in my program I'd like to make sure I am using the function correctly.

Looking at the header file, I see that there are only two arguments for this function: camera index and filename. However, I am not sure if I first need to call another function, such as TT_CameraFrameBuffer, before calling TT_CameraFrameBufferSaveAsBMP or do anything else (besides initialize the cameras and such) before calling this function.
beckdo

Re: TT_CameraFrameBufferSaveAsBMP

Post by beckdo »

I apologize, it appears that currently there is a bug that prevents that from saving the BMP properly.

It can still be done with the help of TT_CameraFrameBuffer() and some additional code. Email support and I'll make sure you get something that will save a BMP for you.