Discount on SmartNav 4 for SmartNav 3 Hardware

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
Johnny_F

Discount on SmartNav 4 for SmartNav 3 Hardware

Post by Johnny_F »

I upgraded to the latest SmartNav software and there was a note in there saying that I would get a discount if I upgraded from my SmartNav 3 to SmartNav 4.

First of all, I reside in the UK. Second, how much of a discount would I get if I upgraded and would it mean swapping the two SmartNav hardware versions?

Thanks
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Discount on SmartNav 4 for SmartNav 3 Hardware

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hello -

We certainly do have a discount program available for users who upgrade from previous versions of SmartNav hardware that is generally $100 off of an AT unit or $75 off of an EG. Contact our sales department at sales@naturalpoint.com for more information!
Johnny_F

Post by Johnny_F »

Hi Mike,

That's certainly an incentive. The only thing is, I live in the UK. Would I still get it from you or do you know a specific vendor in the UK who would do the same incentive?

Thanks
NaturalPoint - Mike

The upgrade discount would only be available through us, as it's our promotion. You would need to contact your local vendor to find out if there is anything they could do for you.
Johnny_F

Post by Johnny_F »

The line [quote=NaturalPoint - Mike]The upgrade discount would only be available through us, as it's our promotion. You would need to contact your local vendor to find out if there is anything they could do for you. [/quote]

Mike,

If I got it from you, would you be able to ship it to me?

Could you give me a cost with the discount and obviously shipping in pounds sterling?

Cheers
NaturalPoint - Mike

I'd have to recommend you speak with our sales department more directly about this. You can reach them at sales@naturalpoint.com or via phone during business hours of M-F 9am-5pm PDT (UTC -8) at 541-753-6645, option 1.
Johnny_F

Post by Johnny_F »

Okay, I'll drop them an e-mail.

Thanks