Sample Markers

omb615

Sample Markers

Post by omb615 »

hello

well, i have a problem

i created a proyect in tracking tools and i keep it then i tried to open it in the sample markers and the program couldn�t detect a rigid body that was created in the proyect saved....

i want to know the position of one or more markers, what i have to do to know it...

thank you...
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Sample Markers

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Try saving a rigid body and then loading that in the API project. Does it load properly?
omb615

Post by omb615 »

thank you
i am going to try that, that you suggested.

About the question; yes, it is load properly, well i guess.
i am new in tracking tools, i am learning how to use it.
what do you recommend me to do?

i need it to much..
thanks for your help.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Could you post the relevant bits of code from the part that's not working in your sample?
omb615

Post by omb615 »

i tried that, that you told me about load the trackables and you are right the trackables was detected, but now TT_FrameMarkerCount() function returns 0, and that�s wrong becouse how you know if we have trackables we have 3D markers, what i have to do to get the markers number and to get the position per marker.

thank you so much...
NaturalPoint - Mike

After initializing, loading the calibration, and getting frames, you should be able to get a value from TT_FrameMarkerCount(); regardless of whether you have rigid bodies defined or not, as long as there are markers in range of the cameras to be detected.

I can look at your code, if you would like. You can either post the relevant bits here, or you can email them to me at support@naturalpoint.com
omb615

Post by omb615 »

i sent an email to you with the code that i am using

thank you.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Take a look at the aim on your lower cameras. They have tons of wasted space above the head, and are missing the feet entirely.

omb615

Post by omb615 »

i watched it and there is something wrong, but that is not the problem, because the trackable that i am using to check the program is the 3d marker wand, just one trackable is created and when i want to trackable it in the program it doesn�t detect, that is the way i sent to you the program.

does the code have something wrong???

thank you.
i hope you can answer as soon as you may...
NaturalPoint - Mike

Hello -

I apologize about the delay, we are closed for the weekend. I will re-examine this for you in the beginning of next week and hopefully get some more information. Could you verify the files I should be looking at?