the curve display in motion adjustment tab

Elefant

the curve display in motion adjustment tab

Post by Elefant »

the curve display in motion adjustment tab is not properly display, only 14 and above is shown. i've click my middle mouse to reset but still no go. my desktop res is 2560*1600.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: the curve display in motion adjustment tab

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

You can zoom in and out of the curve by using the scroll wheel.
Elefant

Post by Elefant »

well i've done that but it's not working. i have to lowered my display res to 1920x1200 to get the full display. thanks anyway..
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

Having the same issue on my Windows 7 64bit machine (Windows 8 machine is fine). The bottom half of the motion adjustment graph seems to be cut off in a straight line across the bottom from 14 down. Zooming in does nothing, reinstalling does nothing. Very annoying.

Edit: Figured it out, TrackIR does not recognize a resolution larger than 1920x1200, it cut everything off at the bottom.I resized the window to fill only half of my monitor and I can seen the adjustment bands again.

No new driver since 2009, doesnt support modern screen resolutions....NP needs to step up. Sometime soon a competitor is going to instead.
Frank Jones

Post by Frank Jones »

[quote=Historiker]TrackIR does not recognize a resolution larger than 1920x1200, it cut everything off at the bottom.[/quote]

Is that true. I am using a 2560x1600 screen as my main monitor. It has been working OK.

My mystery is that the graph doesn't show in the Motion adjustment section. The rotation speeds down the centre start at the bottom with 12 and the top number is 42. There's a grid but no graph.

What could be causing this?

Frank
Frank Jones

Post by Frank Jones »

SOLVED
During lunch it occurred to me that my additional screens were 1600x1200 monitors. "Thinks" - what if I open the software on one of those? Problem solved.

Thanks, Historiker, for that 'heads up'. The resolution limitation was not known to me before I read your thread entry.

I use TIR for Flight Simulation (FSX) and that is centred on the large screen (a 30" Dell). It does the job there. It was just that I couldn't see the graph to tweak in the software.

Frank
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Yeah, that's an unfortunate issue that's in our developers hands, but on higher than 1920x1080 it tends to get a bit buggy.
Orso

Post by Orso »

Nearly three years down the line and I'm running into this issue with my new PC-build (screen resolution 2560x1440): I'm running TrackIR 5.2.2 software.

One solution I've found is to reduce the hight of the TIR window and then the bottom of the Motion Adjustment graph comes back into view :) .

But it would still sure be nice if the graph played will on bigger playgrounds or at least if there were a button to click to center the graph with 0,0 at the bottom-center ;) .
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Orso,

I have this on a feature request list. I am working on a solution for it and will let you know when it is resolved.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager