Status says disabled

stinger

Status says disabled

Post by stinger »

I have W7 64 bit. I have the Trackir 4 pro vector expansion. I was working perfect about a month ago. Now I try to start it up and it says that the status is disabled at the bottom of the box. Enable push F9. I push F9 and nothing happens. The camera had 4 red LED's and the upper middle is red. When the trackir is not on, it has a slow flashing blue light at the bottom. I have tried installing the latest version but it crashes every time. The confusing part is that it was all working with this set up. I have tried plugging into other USB ports but nothing. The PC recognizes the camera and says that the device is working properly. This is my second Trackir. I had a 5 and after a year it completely quit working. I was told by your company that nothing could be done and I had to buy another. So I bought the 4. Now it is messing up. Are you going to tell me that I have to buy another one again?
Seth Steiling

Re: Status says disabled

Post by Seth Steiling »

We'll take care of you, stinger. Would you be able to call in on our support line to work this out? It's a little unclear what's happening, and it might be easier to work it out over the phone or a remote desktop session.

- Seth
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
stinger

Post by stinger »

Yes I can either way. Depending on if I am at home and not at work. Is the support line available on weekends? Maybe this Saturday?
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

[quote=stinger]Yes I can either way. Depending on if I am at home and not at work. Is the support line available on weekends? Maybe this Saturday?[/quote]
Unfortunately, we're only open weekdays, 9-5 PST.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
stinger

Post by stinger »

I will try to catch you next week during lunch.