Broken TrackClip Pro

LukeFF

Broken TrackClip Pro

Post by LukeFF »

Hi,

Just recently, the arm on my TrackClip Pro broke at the point where the arm connects to the three sensors. I've sent an e-mail to the support e-mail address, but I've yet to receive a response. I just want to make sure my e-mail has been received and if there's anything else I need to do.

Thanks!
jolsonsalem

Re: Broken TrackClip Pro

Post by jolsonsalem »

I'm not finding an email from the same address you used to register on the forums. Can you email me directly at jeff@naturalpoint.com and I'll help you out. Please include your TrackIR serial number, order number if purchased from us or when and where you purchased it from, a picture of the broken TrackClip Pro, and a current shipping address. Thanks!
LukeFF

Post by LukeFF »

Hi Jeff,

I've sent you an e-mail with with a couple of pics, along with my serial number and mailing address. The only thing I cannot find is my order number, as I did purchase it from your website. Is there a link somewhere where I can find out that info?
LukeFF

Post by LukeFF »

I just wanted to post here and say thanks NP! I'm very happy to see that a replacement clip is on the way. :)
dradecki

Post by dradecki »

I can't believe it. I have hardly used my Trackclip and today I was pulling my headset off and barely touched it and the led post popped off and appears broke. Is it possible to get a replacement.
jolsonsalem

Post by jolsonsalem »

Dradecki, send me an email with your order number and a picture of your broken TrackClip.

jeff@naturalpoint.com
dradecki

Post by dradecki »

Sent. Thank you.
dradecki

Post by dradecki »

Did you receive my email Jeff?

Regards,
dradecki
jolsonsalem

Post by jolsonsalem »

I did, I just sent you a reply. Once I hear back from you we will have you up and running again.