Hotkey For Pause Does Not Work Any More

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
Johnny_F

Hotkey For Pause Does Not Work Any More

Post by Johnny_F »

I wanted to change the behaviour in the SmartNav settings. I wanted to change the key for pausing the SmartNav from 'F9' to 'F6.' This I tried on the 'Hotkeys' configuration.

Once changed, whenever I said "F6" now, the SmartNav indicator did not go red and pause the cursor. Instead, it changed colour from green to red for a split second and then changed back to green again and did not pause the cursor as it should. Now I cannot get it to work as it did before at all. I even tried changing it back to its original 'F9' hotkey again but even this does not work now and only acts as I mentioned previously.

So now I cannot pause at all. I tried rebooting the computer, taking out the SmartNav and re-plugging it in again, but this did not work also.

Any ideas how I can get it working again as it should. I would ideally like to make the 'F6' key the pause button instead of the 'F9.'

Thank you
Johnny_F

Re: Hotkey For Pause Does Not Work Any More

Post by Johnny_F »

It's okay, I managed to fix the problem. I simply went back to the default settings and tried it again from there and it worked this time.