Moving the Dwell Clicker Menu

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
Johnny_F

Moving the Dwell Clicker Menu

Post by Johnny_F »

I use the dwell clicker occasionally in conjunction with speech recognition. I have the Dragon Toolbar at the top of my screen and the dwell clicker menu placed at the top to the left of my screen. I've tried dragging the dwell clicker several times to the far right of my screen where I really want it. I can do this no problem but every time I reboot my machine, the dwell clicker menu always reverts to its original location on the left of the screen.

How can I move the dwell clicker to the right of my screen where I want it and make it stay there when I boot up each time?

Thanks
jolsonsalem

Re: Moving the Dwell Clicker Menu

Post by jolsonsalem »

The location of the dwell clicking toolbar is saved in the registry, and it should save it's location every time the program closes. If you move the toolbar to where you want then disable and enable the dwell click, by toggling the dwell clicking checkbox in SmartNav, does it save the location?
Johnny_F

Re: Moving the Dwell Clicker Menu

Post by Johnny_F »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Jeff]The location of the dwell clicking toolbar is saved in the registry, and it should save it's location every time the program closes. If you move the toolbar to where you want then disable and enable the dwell click, by toggling the dwell clicking checkbox in SmartNav, does it save the location? [/quote]

Yes that worked. Thank you very much Jeff.