And another one bites the dust...

nuladen

And another one bites the dust...

Post by nuladen »

Second Trackclip pro has just snapped after nothing more than putting it down, snapping one of the clips off with the barest of pressure.

Obviously this is a known fault and as such it'll be replaced even though it's out of warranty yes?

Please, please sort this issue out.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: And another one bites the dust...

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

I apologize for the inconvenience, I invite you to submit a ticket at:

help.naturalpoint.com

We can check your warranty status and proceed from there.
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
nuladen

Post by nuladen »

Warranty status is in my post, perhaps you missed it? Certainly was a waste of my time bothering to submit a ticket.

Perhaps NP should own up to the fact that these are known to be defective, oh wait, they already did, doesn't seem to stop the hiding behind warranty status though does it. This is the second time I've been burnt by NP, never again.
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi nuladen,

Dustin asked you to create a ticket on our help desk, because that's the system we use to track support issues. Sorting out the situation via help desk, instead of forums, will give us way to keep track of the unit and your overall support history, including any replacement that might be sent out.

We'll do our best to take care of you, but we need you to submit a ticket to start the process.

- Seth
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
nuladen

Post by nuladen »

I have (again, it says so in my post), and got told it was out of warranty. Like I said, why waste my time?