Noob needs help with ETS2

beyond

Noob needs help with ETS2

Post by beyond »

I just recently purchased TrackIR. However i am having trouble setting it up for ETS2 if anyone has a profile for ETS2 can you please upload it for download.

The problem i am having is i am Turing head around too much to view the screen. I did read somewhere you could set it so you didn't have to move your head that much. However i don't know what settings to use or how much. Also when i do move my head the trackir moves a bit fast.
Sven2157

Re: Noob needs help with ETS2

Post by Sven2157 »

You might want to try the Profile Sharing Forum

Also, check out Gerry Abbott's Youtube video for setting up TrackIR

Setting Up Track IR
Regards,

Sven2157
beyond

Post by beyond »

[quote=Sven2157]You might want to try the Profile Sharing Forum

Also, check out Gerry Abbott's Youtube video for setting up TrackIR

Setting Up Track IR
[/quote]

I did do a search for ETS2 profiles on the forum there aren't any. I will check out the video.
beyond

Post by beyond »

I still need some help that video was a bit hard to follow.
Sven2157

Post by Sven2157 »

[quote=beyond]I still need some help that video was a bit hard to follow. [/quote]

What do you still not understand( specifically )? :confused:

Sorry, but I find it very hard to believe, that one could say they still don't get it, after watching that. Did you watch it all?
Regards,

Sven2157
beyond

Post by beyond »

[quote=Sven2157][quote=beyond]I still need some help that video was a bit hard to follow. [/quote]

What do you still not understand( specifically )? :confused:

Sorry, but I find it very hard to believe, that one could say they still don't get it, after watching that. Did you watch it all? [/quote]
I just don't understand all the settings the video was a bit quick and is a lot to take in.
Sven2157

Post by Sven2157 »

[quote=beyond]I just don't understand all the settings the video was a bit quick and is a lot to take in. [/quote]

Ok. You know you can save it and watch it later, pause it and rewind it, right? You are not asking anything specific, like, 'How do I zoom the graph area?". It is almost as though you just want someone to make a profile, and give it to you. Have you looked for a profile for Euro Truck Simulator 1? I can't imagine that the second version could be that much different than the first; view-wise.

My apologies if I come across as a bit harsh, but man... help me out here. You want help, but won't say what it is you need help with.

As the saying goes: "You can give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. However, you can teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime."
Regards,

Sven2157
beyond

Post by beyond »

[quote=Sven2157][quote=beyond]I just don't understand all the settings the video was a bit quick and is a lot to take in. [/quote]

Ok. You know you can save it and watch it later, pause it and rewind it, right? You are not asking anything specific, like, 'How do I zoom the graph area?". It is almost as though you just want someone to make a profile, and give it to you. Have you looked for a profile for Euro Truck Simulator 1? I can't imagine that the second version could be that much different than the first; view-wise.

My apologies if I come across as a bit harsh, but man... help me out here. You want help, but won't say what it is you need help with.

As the saying goes: "You can give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. However, you can teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime." [/quote]

You were a bit harsh considering i didn't know what i was doing and considering i did it wrong from Gerry tutorial. I did again today and followed Gerry video and i was successful apart from some minor tweaks i need to do.