cliffs of dover freeze

jerryb

cliffs of dover freeze

Post by jerryb »

Hi, only just got ir5 seems to work OK with BOB 2, il2, RoF and OFF but it stops working about five mins into a flight with CLoD. All the lights are on on the camera but nothing is happening and I have to restart the prog to get it working again. Any ideas out there, thanks for any help.
soarfeat

Re: cliffs of dover freeze

Post by soarfeat »

After opening up Trackir manager, click the Trackir button in the upper left hand side of the page and select "game updates". I remember having trackir problem initially and had to update as instructed for this to work properly.
Hope this helps,
cheers--sf
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hi jerryb,

Did your issue get resolved?

Mike Witham
Tech Support
TrackIR | SmartNav
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
jerryb

Post by jerryb »

Sorry for the delay, no, it still freezes after about 5-10 mins.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello jerryb,

This issue is pretty uncommon with CloD and there is very little information about this out there. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the TrackIR software? Perhaps test the issue by installing an older version of our software. I personally use v5.1.3 for testing against our newest version of the software (v5.2.2). I don't think that would be the issue but it would be very helpful in finding the cause. I would also recommend asking AVSIM, SIMHQ and 1C forums. I often consult them on tough issues because as a community they have a massive collective knowledge base.

You can download the software here:

http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... .Final.exe

Best regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
jerryb

Post by jerryb »

OK, I'll try that, I've also noticed that it keeps tell me that it cannot save as I'm not using alphanumeric symbols which is confusing, I reinstalled 5.2.2 and that seems to have been cured.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hi jerryb,

I'm glad to hear that you are up and running again!
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager