Elite: Dangerous

Axion

Elite: Dangerous

Post by Axion »

There seems to be no word on TIR support for Elite: Dangerous from their developers. Was wondering if NP have any further info on this?

The game is currently in public Alpha at the moment, so it's not too late IMO for the implementation of the SDK before full retail release next March.
MikeWitham

Re: Elite: Dangerous

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello Axion,

We've been in touch with the Elite: Dangerous devs. We're in the process of setting them up with the SDK and test unit, and they'll be evaluating TrackIR in the near future. I am very much looking forward to this game and can't wait to play it myself.

Best regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Axion

Post by Axion »

Hi Mike, thanks for the response, it's sounds very encouraging!

Also can't wait to play, not in the Alpha but first round Beta. From what I've seen, it looks very promising.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Axion,

If I could get away with it I would buy my way into the Alpha. They are doing some incredible things.
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Anthony Jones

Post by Anthony Jones »

You should get yourself over there as Track IR support has been added into the latest Alpha Build 1.1

Although they are probably talking to you about it at the moment.

Lots of possible Track IR Customers are in Alpha and an Employee of Natural Point in the Alpha would help with any issues.

Anthony
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello Anthony Jones,

Thank you for the update. I am glad to hear that we are supported in the latest release. If there are any questions before I have a chance to get into the Alpha, you can post them here or create a ticket at help.naturalpoint.com and I will take care of it.

Thank you again for the information!
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
killerwatt

Post by killerwatt »

Anyone got a good working profile for elite dangerous? My axis seem to be all over the shop. I could really do with someone who knows what they are doing to post a profile.
killerwatt Posts: 6Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:25 am
Anthony Jones

Post by Anthony Jones »

I have not been able to get on today due to work commitments but I will try and get a working profile tomorrow and if successful I will link to it in the alpha thread at the elite forums.

Hopefully someone has got it set-up perfectly before then.

Looking good though from the look of some of the videos.

Anthony