Mounting to Surface Pro 3

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
nsr1

Mounting to Surface Pro 3

Post by nsr1 »

I recently bought a Surface Pro 3 and was wondering how I could mount my SmartNav 4 to it safely? I will be riding around with it attached my chair so keep bumps in mind.
MikeWitham

Re: Mounting to Surface Pro 3

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello nsr1,

Unfortunately right now there isn't really a way to mount the SmartNav to a tablet. I will send a message to the Dev team about the possibility of making one, but right now you will have to come up with something. Please share what you end up doing because I am very interested in seeing how you make it work.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
nsr1

Post by nsr1 »

That would be amazing if they could make one. My only concern is preventing the camera from flopping around (the top part). I'm a software engineer not a mechanical engineer! ;)
kanga

Post by kanga »

I recently bought a Surface Pro 3 and was wondering how I could mount my SmartNav 4 to it safely? I will be riding around with it attached my chair so keep bumps in mind.

hello nsr1,
did you eventually get a clip to hold the tracker pro on to the Microsoft surface pro 3?

I am thinking of doing the same thing.
Can you let me know if you were successful please.
Kanga
nsr1

Post by nsr1 »

Sorry for the late reply - I just taped it on