Frame Rates Dropping in game

cyanide

Re: Frame Rates Dropping in game

Post by cyanide »

I can second that: I was on a server not less than 30 minutes ago when it changed maps.....10 minutes in the game my fps went from 110 down to 43...... Disconnecting and reloading fixed the problem......score down the drain, but heh....if it works, it works......for now.
TooCooL34

Post by TooCooL34 »

Thank you guys. That is great news.
TIR has been best product for any sim pilots and now it's perfect in every part of it.
Salute~!
rodom

Post by rodom »

A patch will be available Mid-January or abouts that will correct this issue. Oleg and his crew found the problem and have corrected it.

Sorry for the delay in response but it's been hectic around here...

[ December 20, 2005, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Rick ]
Kosh

Post by Kosh »

That is good news indeed.

My sincere thanks, and apologies to the TrackIR crew for some of my harsher posts.

Well done.
Syrius

Post by Syrius »

quote:Originally posted by NaturalPoint - Rick:
I patch will be available Mid-January or abouts that will correct this issue. Oleg and his crew found the problem and have corrected it.

Sorry for the delay in response but it's been hectic around here... That's great news indeed, well done NaturalPoint/1C:Maddox for solving it, and thanks

Cheers,
S.
nealg

Post by nealg »

VERY good news, indeed!! As a user who has had this for a while ( Hi Wayne and crew! ), this news I greet with huge smiles.

I have a better system now than when I last posted, but still have my trusty TIR2. Last week, flying some offline campaigns, I had started with Extreme_One's '2 Little Ducs' which uses the Finalnd map. After a few missions, switched over to one the USN campaigns I have going -- and started to notice my frames weren't what I recalled them as being when last I had played this campaign ( at the time, they were around 42 fps ). So, I hit the disable TIR key ( for me, I have assigned F10 ) and, lo and behold, frames jumped to 80! Enabled it again, frames drop to 42-44 ; disable, back to 78-82.

So, this news is, yes indeed, good news.....and thank you all, NP and the users who never gave up, for your persistence! And of course to Oleg and company, for not dismissing this as 'not their problem'....which too often happens with developers. This is a nice Holiday gift.

[ December 30, 2005, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Nealg ]
BM357_TinMan

Post by BM357_TinMan »

Wow!

What WAS the problem?

Was it TrackIR or IL2, why was it isolated to certain people????
icestorms

Post by icestorms »

Good news.

Who's patch will be ? Your's or Oleg's

Thanks
Birch

Post by Birch »

The issue was in IL2 and they have indicated that it will be resolved in an upcoming patch for IL2. We greatly appreciate Oleg and his developers taking the time to work with us and resolve this, be sure to thank them for the work on it when the fix gets delpoyed.

[ January 12, 2006, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Birch Zimmer ]
Tartget

Post by Tartget »

Great work guys the reconnect fix is what I have been using and it will be great to no longer have to do this ....I just hope that Oleg didnt tell you 2 weeks......