$600 for Motive Software License & Hardware Key

Buy and sell used OptiTrack equipment.
Bughunter

$600 for Motive Software License & Hardware Key

Post by Bughunter »

Before you pay full price for your software consider saving some money by buying mine for $600. To use a Naturalpoint system, you need 3 things: software, hardware key and license activation codes. Getting the software is a simple download from Naturalpoint. I am offering my hardware key and license codes for $600.

Naturalpoint tells me this is how I transfer my license and key to you:

1- You download the software to your system
2- You insert my hardware key into your system
3- You activate the software with my codes which are tied to the hardware key

You will have to also pay Naturalpoint $250 to update the service but your total investment will still be only $850 instead of $1100.

I am firm on the price. I also have reflector balls, a Trendnet, and some other supplies that I would be willing to sell for 50% of retail.)

Please contact me at jared@bughunter.com since I will not be responding here on the board.

Thanks,
wicq

Re: $600 for Motive Software License & Hardware Key

Post by wicq »

Hi,
I dont understand, I thought you need apart from license serial, license hash and hardware key serial, you also need the usb dongle. I have a 12 flex 3 camera system with the lates arena software and I cant run the program if I dont have the usb dongle connected, no matter I have all the serials written, without the usb dongle is useless
tobi.kenobi

Re: $600 for Motive Software License & Hardware Key

Post by tobi.kenobi »

I tried to email you but I received an automated response that your email account is disabled...