Mislabeled Marker

TTrogdon

Mislabeled Marker

Post by TTrogdon »

I have a custom marker set that I was working from in motive. I captured a trial with a camera set-up which was sub-optimal admittedly, and had markers dropping in and out during the trial. While I was working on labeling markers, I accidentally labelled a ghost marker as one of the markers in my set. After labeling this ghost marker motive integrated the two markers into becoming the same marker. I realized my mistake after the fact, but now I would like to disassociate these markers. Is this possible? I have tried to unlabel them, however both the good marker and the ghost marker drop out from my marker set label which is undesirable.
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Mislabeled Marker

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello TTrogdon,

Unlabeling the marker is how you can disassociate the ghost marker from your trajectory, but you will need to do this on a specified range. If you select the frame range over which the ghost marker is labeled, you can unlabel the marker over this selected range. Just be sure the Labeling Range is set to Selected/All before unlabeling.
Labeled.JPG
Labeled.JPG (51.29 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
Unlabeled_Range.JPG
Unlabeled_Range.JPG (54.3 KiB) Viewed 2709 times

If you have any more questions regarding this process, please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
support@optitrack.com
TTrogdon

Re: Mislabeled Marker

Post by TTrogdon »

That was a great explanation, thank you!