With an expanded feature set and redesigned user interface, Motive 2.0 advances it’s precision human and object tracking capabilities across VR, animation, movement sciences and robotics applications. Notable new features include: Continuous Calibration, active marker and active rigid-body based skeleton tracking, AMTI Genlock sync support, and new system latency metrics for better data analysis.
Watch a video about what's new in Motive 2.0
Download Motive 2.0 Beta here. Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
Motive 2.0 Beta 3
- Improved startup speed with internal optimizations and improved folder loading speed.
- Persist previous file directories on save/load dialogues between sessions and grouped similar dialogues together.
- Updated the drop-down menu visuals in the property grid to be more consistent.
- Improved the speed of the quick folder menu in the data pane.
- Persist settings on the labeling pane.
- Modified the Reset Pivot action on a rigid body to reset both the orientation and translation of the pivot point.
- Added an active marker flag to sMarkers params in the NatNet stream.
- Allowed skeleton assets imported from XML profile to be streamed out using the Motive API.
- Added rigid body refinement functions to the Motive API.
- More: View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/so ... a3_x64.exe
Requires a license valid through October 4, 2017 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html