Unable to fill large gap

luciasova

Unable to fill large gap

Post by luciasova »

I have been editing this file forever now, which makes it highly time sensitive right now, so I thought I would ask for help. I have a mocap of a patient range of motion for a virtual reality experience and there are a few things I just can't seem to be able to fix. I have fixed all the marker flipping in hands and such, all the little stuff, filling a lot of gaps due to our setup not being ideal, but there is one I can't seem to be able to fill no matter which way I try (and drawing keyframes just ended up terrible and I wasn't able to smooth them no matter what).

My Take on google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nMV7l ... YwTFFv2YM0

LThigh on frames 16937 - 29930, that is the gap I can't fill and it introduces a very noticeable thigh rotation that will be a pain to try and fix after retargeting to a 3D character.

On frames around 37160 - 37900 and 39900 - 40200 I have terrible things going on with the legs and ankles, there was too much missing and the fills I did just result in horrible looking stuff. If this can't be fixed, that is ok, I think I have enough walk there to create a walk loop later.

So my main concern is that unfillable gap, the thigh rotation is just too noticeable.

Thank you for any kind of help, I am way too frustrated right now and trying different solutions to fix the problem just seems to be making more damage in other places :?
bsteagal

Re: Unable to fill large gap

Post by bsteagal »

Hi Luciasova

Could you share the actual .tak file? the file you sent was an fbx binary file, which is skeletal info. (which shows some of the problems, but no gaps)
Bryan Steagall
Owner
Kidz Korner Studio
OptiTrack Distributor
Mexico, Central and South America
505-615-2410
bryan@kkstudio.us
www.kkstudio.us
luciasova

Re: Unable to fill large gap

Post by luciasova »

oh my, I shared the wrong file on my drive, sorry about that! :shock: here's the .tak
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jmcLxA ... sp=sharing