Track IR Interface Proportions

Slicktwitchy

Track IR Interface Proportions

Post by Slicktwitchy »

Hi,

The Tack IR software for programming profiles etc seems to be have some odd proportions. For example, on the left part of the program (where you can choose trackclip or trackclippro etc) the tabs for choosing which axis to manipulate, or which profile is on screen etc are all truncated. I can't seem to upload screenshots. E.G. Top tabs say 'Pr...'/'Tit'/'Ca...'; Lower on the screen, the tabs say 'Axis'/Ya/Templates/One:' Most tabs are barely visible.

No matter how much screen space I give the left side of the program, the tabs are all cut off. Is this due to my resolution-I'm on a 4k TV. Anybody else have this problem? Any solutions?
Chris.Johnson

Re: Track IR Interface Proportions

Post by Chris.Johnson »

Hello,

It sounds like you just have to change a compatibility setting. Here are the steps you need to follow to fix the small Icon issue:

-Right click on the Track IR Icon (on your desktop before you launch the program) > Select Properties
-Navigate to the Compatibility tab
-Check High DPI Settings > Override high DPI scaling Behavior. Scaling performed by:
-Select “System”
-Press Apply/Ok
-Launch Track IR
-Please let me know if this fixes your small icons.
All the Best,
Chris Johnson
Customer Support Engineer
NaturalPoint
Jayteeaitch

Re: Track IR Interface Proportions

Post by Jayteeaitch »

Hi Chris

I'm a Newbie with IR 5 just bought it to use with various sims - flight and trains

I had not only this problem like the other bloke on my 43" 4K but also the text was very small
and made my setting up very difficult eg text was about 2 mm in size and the games list unreadable and all head shapes very small.
After tearing my 84YO hair out- I saw your suggestion - and bingo I have a full screen of software

Sooh - if anyone else with an uptodate TV for a monitor - here's the solution!! :D

PS I am now about to try some of my other programmes with the same probs