DayZ update

Greenie

DayZ update

Post by Greenie »

Hi there,

A new experimental version was released yesterday. I logged in this morning and video is quite choppy/jittery when the Track-IR unit is connected. I have re-installed the software, but I was wondering if you will be doing an update to your software as a consequence of the enabling of Track-IR in DayZ now?

Cheers
Greenie

Re: DayZ update

Post by Greenie »

Okay...DayZ has now gone to a STABLE version with Track-IR support...there is still the jittery camera.

Is Natural Point looking into this now that it is a stable release?

Kind regards

Wayne
Greenie

Post by Greenie »

It this board being monitored by Natural Point anymore...seems very quiet.
mrgrtt123

Post by mrgrtt123 »

I think so, as all my post is pending for moderation and is being approved by after a day or two. Do you have any concern? Have you tried to contact the moderator via a PM?
https://www.petstreetmall.com
drewst10

Post by drewst10 »

I hope we can get a response on this soon, Dayz is the only game that gives me jitters on screen, even still on the new 1.02. This is actually a wider issue than first thought and is affecting gameplay.
Chris.Johnson

Post by Chris.Johnson »

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in the forums. There are currently no plans to update Track IR in the near future. The forums are not always monitored by Track IR support, and is more meant for the community to. There is a moderator that only manages the forums to make sure no spam gets through. If you would like to get Track IR support assistance, please email support@naturalpoint.com

If DayZ (experimental version) is the only game giving Jitter, it is likely to be game related. You may try searching through the Day Z forums/support.
All the Best,
Chris Johnson
Customer Support Engineer
NaturalPoint
mrgrtt123

Post by mrgrtt123 »

For once I thought that this forum is dead, the administrator is not as active as other community.
https://www.petstreetmall.com