Big problems with TrackIR 4 and Win 10 (update 03/11/2020)

RomanBars

Big problems with TrackIR 4 and Win 10 (update 03/11/2020)

Post by RomanBars » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:13 am

I have a huge problem with TrackIR 4. In January I bought a new computer, of course with wines 10 64, I played IL-2 and I didn’t know any troubles (2 months), but a week ago windows had some kind of update and after that, I I can not use TrackIR. I launch the TrackIR program (everything is as usual and standard), the program starts, TrackIR sometimes connects, and sometimes it doesn’t connect, but if it connects, it recognizes movements and freezes after 2-5 seconds and writes DEVICE not detected and that’s all, and sometimes, after This inscription shows the tracker again after a few seconds, but there is no reaction on the axis. I tried everything that is possible - uninstalled TrackIR and the program with a complete registry cleaning and set it again - the effect is the same. I read this entire forum and did all the options.

After all these problems, I began to think that TrackIR had died and tested on an old computer with 7th Windows and TrackIR
 works great. Also, I put TrackIR on another, new computer at work (windows 10) for testing and the effect is the same - it does not work. Microsoft seems to be messing up something. New drivers, HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM? Maybe someone has similar problems. Colleagues, help. Sorry for my bad english.

jon.campbell
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Big problems with TrackIR 4 and Win 10 (update 03/11/2020)

Post by jon.campbell » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi Roman,

Can you please email this topic to support@naturalpoint.com? We would like to create a support ticket out of this. Thank you.
Jon Campbell
Customer Support Engineer
TrackIR
NaturalPoint

RomanBars

Re: Big problems with TrackIR 4 and Win 10 (update 03/11/2020)

Post by RomanBars » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:33 am

OK, I'll do it now. Thanks you