No device detected help

jflo760

No device detected help

Post by jflo760 »

Hello,
I'm using the latest download for trackIR, though when opening the app, it's saying that no device is detected. All other apps work using my camera work except trackIR. I've gathered as much information as the software is not seeing the hardware id of the camera. Any help fixing this issue would be VERY much appreciated! thank you

I'm using a Xbox One Kinect sensor with up to date drivers installed. "WDF KinectSensor Interface 0"
jon.campbell

Re: No device detected help

Post by jon.campbell »

Hi jflo760,

Can you send email support@naturalpoint.com with your issue?
Jon Campbell
Customer Support Engineer
TrackIR
NaturalPoint
RedTailedAngel332nd

Post by RedTailedAngel332nd »

jflo760 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:43 am Hello,
I'm using the latest download for trackIR, though when opening the app, it's saying that no device is detected. All other apps work using my camera work except trackIR. I've gathered as much information as the software is not seeing the hardware id of the camera. Any help fixing this issue would be VERY much appreciated! thank you

I'm using a Xbox One Kinect sensor with up to date drivers installed. "WDF KinectSensor Interface 0"
I'm curious myself as I just purchased the trackIR5 and am awaiting its arrival how the installation goes if I wanted to use it with my xbox one x for playing war thunder? Is this something that I am able to simply usb into my xbox to use or do I have to install it or update it via pc before I can connect it with xbox. Just completely unfamiliar with how this works but had to have the service to operate the flight sim the way I feel is the most suitable. I'm not using a keyboard and mouse for I also.purchased a flight sticks (hotas) for the xbox one and am curious about your set up. My email is Randyamitchell1987@gmail.com if you could assist me a little, I'd greatly appreciate it
NaturalPoint.Kai

Post by NaturalPoint.Kai »

Hello,

TrackIR can only be used with a PC and not an Xbox.
RedTailedAngel332nd

Post by RedTailedAngel332nd »

Thank you very much for your reply. Order has been canceled and that has saved me a headache. Much obliged
Davey

Post by Davey »

Hi there.
Track IR 5 was working fine, lay down to have a nap on the sofa, woke up 4 hours later, go to launch a game I know works with TrackIR, "Device not detected". Downloaded the latest software, into the default directory, restarted numerous times, still no luck. The Track IR does not even show up in the device manager as an unknown. Running Windows 10 here.

Thanks

Dave