Real-time interface for streaming 6DoF rigid body data to Unity.
New Features & Enhancements
- Unicast Subscription - Added the ability to subscribe to data with Unicast connection to Motive. This ensures that only necessary information is streamed to the client minimizing wireless traffic. (Compatible with Motive 2.2+)
- HMDs use XR Plugins - Unity updated their HMD workflow. To use OpenVR with Unity you will need the OpenVR XR Plugin from Valve. We have removed the deprecated HMD scripts from the plugin.
- Global Skeleton Coordinates - The plugin now uses global skeleton coordinates to standardize between our other plugins. This setting is now automatically changed when you start streaming.
- Added the ability to start/stop recording in Motive when playing in Unity.
- Added some example code for accessing timecode information when available.
- Removed deprecated query for rigid body marker data.
- Fixed issues with the plugin caused by engine updates.
Direct download link:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... itypackage
Plugin downloads section on the OptiTrack website:
https://v22.wiki.optitrack.com/index.ph ... ity_Plugin