Richard Burns Rally

Travis

Richard Burns Rally

Post by Travis »

Hey. I see Richard Burns Rally in the list of TrackIR Enhanced games. How exactly do I get it to work in game though? Do I need a certain patch?

note : I dont have my trackir yet (I get it tomorrow! I wont be able to sleep =P), but I see no way in game to look around without one, and no place to enable it.

Thanks.
Piddy

Re: Richard Burns Rally

Post by Piddy »

Hey Travis ... did you try looking at this thread?

Is Richard Burns Rally supported
KenStreet

Post by KenStreet »

Buy a Vector expansion,..and it works straight away. Its a new level of simulation, and a real challenge to master. Be careful that you dont smile too much after a successful drift/look out the side window,...because the next corner is coming!

Medium left over crest,..Caution,..dont cut!,..ROCK!
Travis

Post by Travis »

quote:Originally posted by KenStreet:
Buy a Vector expansion,..and it works straight away. Its a new level of simulation, and a real challenge to master. Be careful that you dont smile too much after a successful drift/look out the side window,...because the next corner is coming!

Medium left over crest,..Caution,..dont cut!,..ROCK!Lol. At the moment I cant afford one, but I'm considering buying one with my next paycheck.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Travis,

You will need the latest RBR patch to be installed for the view control to be enabled, and your version 4 software will do the rest
Travis

Post by Travis »

Hmm. I have the latest drivers, and my game is patched, but tracking is very odd. It feels like there's a giant deadzone... I've tried editing the profile and making it so it should zoom across if I were to move my head in the slightest, but it still has a huge deadzone with weird movement at the sides.. Anybody have a good profile?

e-mail : travisism(a)hotmail.com

(#25671)

[ January 11, 2005, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Travis ]